The Amphorium project
Amphorium’s blockchain technology will help you to transform the logistics processes. The transportation of goods is although one of the most profitable niches constantly requires improvements. These improvements include the methods and means of transportation, quick and trustworthy documentation, sales improvements, and optimization of financial processes between the customer and the company. Our main goal is to ensure that our blockchain technology will help customers and businesses quickly process the documentation, customs declaration, and certification of goods. With our system, all the information flow between the shipping port and the stakeholders involved is thoroughly and quickly analyzed and delivered without any errors.
Amphorium can help you with the following services:
- Multimodal transportation
- International shipping
- Air transportation
- Intraport forwarding
- Railroad transportation
- Cargo insurance
“Monitor. Protect. Control.”
It is designed to ensure a decentralized and credible system in logistics where all partners can work together on the same network. Customers and stakeholders are able to monitor all the processes
Amphorium is a combination of simplicity and innovation in the world of logistics.
- We are crypto enthusiasts who connect the bridge between logistics and blockchain technology. Hence, our blockchain technology ensures efficiency and security in logistics.
- This is a future technology based on its own blockchain, performing the mission of optimization of transportation.
- The world’s first blockchain aimed at simplifying documentation and payment for services in the logistics sector.
- Logistics cheapening
- Data falsification exclusion
- Unnecessary intermediaries exclusion
- Fraud activities prevention
- Reduction of time needed for a document flow
The use of blockchain in shipping logistics is a promising direction, which makes it possible to increase the efficiency of international shipment, minimize risks and reduce costs. With usage of this platform, shipment reliability and transparency are increased and inaccuracies of documents are avoided.
With best regards, Amphorium’s team.